Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers.
It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed,
multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+,
while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption.
For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to the entry-level x86 PC system.
This produc's key features include a high-performance 64-bits quad-core processor,
dual-display support at resolution up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports,
hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, 1GB of RAM,
dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
The dual-band 2.4/5.0GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bleutooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with signifacantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
- Processeur: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bits SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 2 Gb
- Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac at 2,4 GHz and 5,0 GHz,
Bluetooth 5.0, BLE, Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x ports USB 3.0, 2 x ports USB 2.0
- Fully backward compatible 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 x Micro HDMI ports supporting up to 4K 60Hz video resolution
- 2-lane MIPI DSI/CSI ports for camera and display.
- MicroSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Requires 5.1v, 3A power via USB-C or GPIO
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) enable (requires PoE HAT)